Old versionsSee all
Dawn of Magic is a third-person RPG where the weapon of choice is magic. The game is set in a richly detailed medieval fantasy world, allowing the player a wide variety of choices both in individual quests and character development. There are over a dozen different fields of magic, allowing players many choices for specialization.
The magical varieties are especially useful in multiplayer games, allowing each member of a party to have different specialization. The most unique aspect of the magic system is the ability to combine spells. The multiplayer feature of Dawn of Magic is the most innovative system seen in any modern RPG. In addition to converting the singleplayer story line to allow multiplayer gameplay, players may take their multiplayer characters and compete in 2-person duels or in large arenas against many others in true melee combat.
* Original storyline with unusual characters and enemies
* Vast spell system with over a dozen different spell schools
* Spell combinations feature, creating almost limitless spell possibilities
* Various modes of multiplayer online gameplay, including both cooperative and competitive games
* Highly detailed character models and environments
* Character appearances change based on magic school chosen